Square Phase 4, Markham (Freehold Townhouses)
MacKenzie Drive East and McCowan Road, Markham
See exact location on google map
Sales are open!
Located in Markham, just north of the historic town of
Unionville, Castle Square community combines the
convenience of owning a modern new home with the
scenic charm of a picturesque country setting.
H & R Developments, is a family-run builder in GTA.
The company was founded in 1952.
From 1780 sq. ft to
2305 sq ft. Prices starting from around $250
per sq. ft.
* 3 and 4 bedroom units. 30 units total.
A. EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
1. Predetermined brick exterior walls with accent
details in other materials as per Vendor’s colour
2. Predetermined coloured mortar as per Vendor’s
3. Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s
4. Predetermined self-sealing asphalt roof shingles as
per Vendor’s colour schemes.
5. Maintenance-free aluminium soffits, fascia,
eavestroughs and downspouts.
6. Exterior front entry door with grip set and
7. Exterior light fixtures on front elevation, as per
8. Professionally graded and sodded lot.
9. Precast slab walkways and steps as required with
four slabs at rear door.
10. Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and
basement wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code
11. Poured concrete garage floor.
12. Reinforced poured concrete porch and cold cellar,
as per model type.
13. Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing
and foundation collector drains. Drainage layer
provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance
overall water resistance.
14. Steel beam support as required in basement.
15. Doors and windows sealed with high quality
16. Covered porch, as per plan.
B. INTERIOR FINISHES
1. Ceiling height approximately 9’0" on main floor and
8’0" on second floor, as per model type.
2. Oak main staircase with natural finish oak
handrails, stringers and spindles as per plan.
Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in
platformed areas as per model type.
3. Series 800 ‘Classique’ panelled doors throughout,
except where sliders are indicated, as per plan.
4. Paint grade Aristocrat trim on all doors and
5. All arches on main floor to be trimmed.
6. All interior walls to be finished with washable
latex paint, except wood trim, which is painted with
semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of
one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard
7. Ceilings in hallways, living room, family room,
great room, dining room and bedrooms to be stippled
with smooth borders, as per model type.
8. All interior door knobs to be lever type in nickel
9. Laundry area complete with fiberglass tub and
connections for water and drain.
C. KITCHEN SPECIFICATIONS
1. Double stainless steel ledge-back sink with
washerless single lever faucet.
2. Quality cabinetry with extended uppers selected
from Vendor’s standard samples.
3. Designated dishwasher space with rough-in
electrical-plumbing for future dishwasher.
4. Exhaust hood fan over stove with six inch ducting
5. Heavy duty plug receptacle provided for stove.
D. BATHROOM FINISHES
1. Custom vanities in main and ensuite bathrooms with
lockable top drawer in ensuite bathroom except where
pedestal sinks are indicated, as per model type.
2. Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
3. All bathroom fixtures to be white.
4. Ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
5. Decorator ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and
shower enclosures up to and including ceiling. Where
tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are
tiled to approximately 24 inches above tub.
6. Acrylic composite bathtub in main bathroom, as per
7. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
8. Raised oval bathtub and separate shower stall in
master ensuite, as per model type.
9. Temperature and pressure control single lever
faucet on all showers.
10. Framed clear glass door and recessed light in
shower stall, as per model type.
E. FLOORING FEATURES
1. Plush 40 oz. broadloom installed wall to wall in
designated areas, as per plan. Two colour selections
per house available from Vendor’s standard samples.
2. Quality 12mm foam underpad.
3. Ceramic tile floor in front vestibule, main floor
hallway, kitchen and dinette, powder room and all
bathrooms, as per model type.
4. Natural finish engineered oak (approximately 2 3/8"
wide) on main floor hallway, living room, great room
and family room from Vendor’s standard samples, as per
F. DOORS AND WINDOWS
1. Vinyl single-hung, casement, or thermo-fixed glass
windows on all elevations, as per model type.
2. High quality basement windows.
3. Screens on all operational windows.
4. Roll-up garage door.
5. Metal insulated entry doors with high quality
G. ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS
1. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and
copper wiring throughout.
2. Light fixtures provided throughout, including
ceiling light fixtures in all bedrooms and
family/great room, as per model type.
3. Electrical outlet provided in garage along with one
waterproof exterior outlet.
4. Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for
5. Cable T.V. prewired in family room and master
6. Door chime provided.
7. Electronic smoke detector installed in basement, on
main and upper floor.
8. All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles
protected by ground-fault interrupter.
9. Rough-in for future central vacuum.
10. Rough-in for telephone in master bedroom, kitchen
and family/great room.
11. ‘Decora’ switches and plugs.
12. One electrical outlet for future garage door
H. PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS
1. Natural gas forced air ‘High Efficiency’ furnace
with set back thermostat.
2. Installed gas hot water heater, if rental.
3. Ducting for future air conditioning.
4. Two water taps provided on exterior, as per plan.
5. Single lever faucets on all bathrooms and powder
6. One carbon monoxide detector.
7. Shut off valves on all sinks.
8. Ducts professionally cleaned prior to closing.
Starting from around $250 per sq ft. Units from $450,000.
Townhomes are wide-lot,
very spacious fronts.
schedule: 20% before occupancy
$3,000 with Offer
Balance to 5% payable in 30 days
5% in 60 days
5% in 120 days.
5% on occupancy
Developer: H & R Developments
I am a VIP agent for these townhouses. Please call me
or email me if you are interested in more information
or if you would like a tour of the property site and
visit a model townhouse.
Phone: 416 333 2767
Pre-Construction Townhouses/Townhomes in Toronto and
Download my free guide to buying a preconstruction condo in Toronto (.pdf
format, 2 pages)
Print this page